Brains, Behavior and Design Group toolkits
The Brains, Behavior & Design Toolkit features five tools to help designers apply findings from the field of behavioral economics to their practice in order to provide a head start on framing research as well as developing new strategies for solving user problems. Download the introduction book.
- Reference Cards: behavioral economics research findings organized and described
- Concept Ecosystem Poster: the relationships between concepts
- Irrational Situations Guides: when people act irrationally, what to look for and how to design for these situations
- Strategy Cards: ways to design for the irrational mind
- Loss/Gain Worksheet: understanding and designing for trade-offs